Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tailor for Dress Making


My husband had this tailor recommended to him for dress making. With measurements and a photograph of a dress he was able to make a wonderful dress for me that fit perfect. If you ever want to try it, then I recommend this place. I took a picture of it. It is just out the main gate, this is how you find it:
From the stop light at the main gate go straight through the light.
Once you are across the intersection start to look for a spot to pull over to the curb.
It is not even 1/2 of a regular block down. Look to the right and you will see it. It is down some stairs to get to it.
* There are two tailors not to far from each other. Just find the right one. I don't know anything about the other tailor so I can't recommend them yet. This tailor spoke pretty good English.

No comments:

Post a Comment