Friday, February 18, 2011

Educational Play Dates in Area 1

My friend Doris is setting up an "Educational Play dates in Area 1."  If you have any questions follow the like for Face-book or feel fee to leave comments.

Many parents see starting school as a huge milestone in their child's life. It means more independence, knowledge and let's be honest, a break for mom! But, it can be scary for a child that is unaccustomed to being in a learning environment, especially without their parents! Parents often question whether or not their child is ready for school, I am here to help with that. I can help jump start the soon to be transition from staying at home with mom, to doing full time school. It is easier for a child to go into pre-kindergarted already knowing the basic curriculum. Your child will be the top of the class! I accept ages 2-5 for preschool, and if I have enough parents interested in doing Preschool, I will actually have a class! Your child would be able to interact with other children, in a learning environment, and you will get much needed mommy time! If you are interested in Preschool, please post any questions or interests below! Thank you!


Ideally, I would like to do a class 2 or 3 times a week, either Tues and Thurs or M,W, F, for 3 hours a day. Either 10-1, or 1-4. I would like to have class at my house, since I have all the materials here, but I understand that would be hard to do, considering Casey is half and hour from me. Cost is to be determined. if you are interested in preschool, please let me know. Ideally, it will be 25 dollars a week per child, which includes the 3 times a week for the 3 hours a day. But, if I have only one child sign up, that would not cover my travel costs. So, basically if I can get at least 5 preschoolers, it would be 25 dollars a child for the week. If not, then it would be treated the same as a babysitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment