Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Furniture

I went to the Yongsan Furniture store yesterday to check it out. You can pick out furniture there and have it sent CRC for pick up. If you want you can even have it delivered from there. We bought a sofa (due to lack of them being available for loan), and had it delivered. The delivery fee for us from Yongsan to Yongju was W100,000. The delivery people asked for W130,000 but we said no. So we were able to negotiate down a bit. If you have it transferred it takes about 10 days to get to CRC. I am not certain what the delivery price is from CRC. When I find out I will let you know.

2 comments:

  1. We paid about $100.00 to have a couch, love seat, entertainment stand, and carpet delivered to CRC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic to hear! I was a little afraid it might be based on pices of furniture.

    ReplyDelete